If you're looking to update your operating system, you might be wondering if Windows 10 professional is better than Windows 10 home.
Both versions have their pros and cons, but which one is the best for you?
In this article, we'll compare and contrast windows 10 professional vs home to help you decide which version is right for you.
We'll also give you some tips on where to buy them at the best price!
Where to Buy Windows at The Best Price?
Before comparing these Windows Pro and Home, you might want to know where you can buy them at the best price.
You can buy Windows from Microsoft's official website, but you'll usually pay full price.
If you're looking for a better deal, you can check out AllGoodKeys.
They're a trusted third-party seller that offers Windows at a fraction of the cost.
You can also find other third-party sellers online, but be sure to purchase from a trusted source.
Some third-party sellers might sell counterfeit or pirated copies of Windows, which could cause problems down the road.
When it comes to buying Windows, you can't go wrong with Allgoodkeys!
Windows 10 Professional VS Windows 10 Home
Now that you know where to buy Windows at the best price, let's compare and contrast Windows Pro and Home.
Here's a quick overview, let's take a look:
- Windows Home is designed for personal use, while Windows Pro is designed for businesses and professional users.
- Windows Home is a cheaper version of the operating system, while Windows Pro costs more.
- Windows Home comes with less features than Windows Pro.
- Windows Pro includes features like BitLocker, which is not available in Windows Home.
Windows 10 Pro offers more features that's why it costs more, but if you're a home user, you probably don't need all the features that Pro offers.
Let's take a look at some features that Windows 10 Home doesn't have:
- BitLocker: This is a security feature that encrypts your data.
- Remote Desktop: This allows you to access your PC from another device.
- Domain Join: This allows you to connect your PC to a domain.
- Group Policy Editor: This is a tool that lets you edit group policy objects.
- Assigned Access: This allows you to restrict access to certain apps.
Moreover, let's take a look at security features that Windows 10 Home is missing which is a part of Windows Pro.
- Windows Defender Application Guard: This feature isolates your web browser from the rest of your operating system, so if you visit a malicious website, your system will not be infected.
- Windows Defender Credential Guard: This feature protects your passwords and other sensitive information from being stolen by malicious software.
- Windows Hello for Business: This feature allows you to log into your PC with your fingerprint or iris scan.
When it comes to features, Windows Pro has a few more options than Home.
For example, you can connect to a domain with Windows Pro, whereas Windows Home limits you to connecting only to a home group.
Windows Pro also has BitLocker drive encryption, which helps protect your data if your computer is lost or stolen.
If you're looking for more features and options, Windows Pro is the way to go.
If you're not interested in extra features and just want a basic computer, Windows Home might be a better option.
We hope this article has helped you understand the difference between Windows Pro and Windows Home.
If you are still not sure which one is right for you, get in touch with AllGoodKeys, and they will be happy to advise you further.
Don't forget, they offer Windows at the best price on the market, so be sure to check them out!