If you enjoy Blu-rays, you may have a bunch of Blu-ray disks. To conveniently enjoy Blu-ray movies on your computer, you may want to digitize them. It allows you to store and back up Blu-ray videos easily. To achieve it, you need a good Blu-ray ripper that can help you rip Blu-rays to digital version. It's never hard, and this article we'll provide you with the best Blu-ray ripper: VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper. Read on and you will know what it can do for you.
VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper: Best Overall
VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper is the best Blu-ray ripper software with tons of edit functions besides ripping discs into digital videos or audios. It works for Blu-ray, DVD and HD discs and offers regional supports. Blu-rays ripped by VideoByte won't have quality loss. It too provides a powerful built-in subtitle and audio track editor/extractor, which enables you to select your preferred version before ripping to minimize your output files. Meanwhile, GPU acceleration technology makes it run fast and stably.
In the following part, we will list its prominent features that help us know why VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper ranks first among Blu-ray Rippers.
- Support ripping all types of Blu-ray with region code protection
- Always guarantee the excellent video/audio output quality
- Preserve all the original audio/subtitle tracks and even add external new ones
- 300+ mainstream video/audio output formats to make sure you can play them on any device
- 6X faster ripping speed with stable performance and lower CPU occupation
- Other bonus tools to let you edit movies, compress/customize file size, make GIF file, 3D video, enhance video, etc.
- Batch ripping/conversion supported
With these useful features, you can totally enjoy ripping Blu-rays and watching the digital Blu-ray movies. Here are the pros and cons of VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper:
- Maintain the 1:1 ratio to convert any DVD to original quality, and support 4K videos;
- Free customization to preset parameters before DVD ripping process;
- GPU acceleration technology to ensure smooth ripping;
- Intuitive interface to let you get started easily.
- Only provides 30 days free trial
Now you have an idea of VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper. Next we'll offer you a simple guide on your journey of ripping Blu-rays with VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper.
How to Use VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper to Rip Blu-rays
Step 1. Import DVD to VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper
Prepare the DVD you need to rip. After importing the DVD disc to your desktop, launch VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper and select "Load DVD" > "Load DVD Disc" to load the DVD content in the disc to the software.
Step 2. Select DVD Content to Convert
After loading, you can select the content you need to convert to MP4. Click the "Full Title List" option to check the full chapter list of the DVD, and select the titles you want to rip to MP4.
Step 3. Select Output Format as MP4
In the top right corner, you can choose the MP4 format in the "Rip All to" menu. Here you are also able to select an optional quality such as 1080p or even 4K to convert the DVD to.
Step 4. Choose Output Destination
Go to the bottom of VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper. Here you can browse an output folder for saving the converted MP4 videos.
Step 5. Start Ripping DVD to MP4
Finally, click the "Rip All" icon and VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper will start to convert DVD to MP4 format for you. When the conversion completes, you are available to access the ripped videos in your selected output folder and enjoy offline playback flexibly.
A good Blu-ray ripper needs to perform well in various aspects like fast conversion speed, intuitive interface, and more equipped video managing tools. Considering all the factors, we now suggest you VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper. Its main functions and features have been listed in this passage. VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper as the most powerful, user-friendly, and convenient Blu-ray ripping software, is the best option for you. Try using VideoByte BD-DVD Ripper to enjoy digitized Blu-ray movies.