Smoking is defined as the act of inhaling and exhaling fumes of burnt plant material. People usually smoke tobacco through cigarettes, cigars, and pipe but other materials like marijuana and hashish are also used in smoking. Smoking is injurious to health and directs to many life-threatening diseases like cancer, asthma, and other cardiovascular diseases. Tobacco consists of an ingredient called nicotine which is quite addictive. Nicotine helps stimulate the adrenal glands to release more dopamine and endorphins in the brain, which improves mood and concentration, giving intense pleasure. It is estimated that 34.1 million adults in the United States currently smoke, and 16 million are living with smoke-related illnesses. In addition, Smoking disrupts the blood vessels in the body, affecting a man's ability to get an erection. However, medicines such as Cenforce 200 and viagra can help in erection related difficulties.
Cardiovascular diseases are a leading cause of death in the United States affecting 800,000 people every year and 20% of these cases are due to cigarette smoking. Due to smoking, there is less supply of oxygenated rich blood in the body, leading to increased blood pressure and heart rate. Diseases like atherosclerosis, asthma, heart attack, cardiac arrest and cancer become common among people who smoke regularly. No smokers who are exposed to secondhand smoke at home or work are at a risk of 20-30% for developing lung cancer disease. It is estimated that secondhand smoke causes 7300 lung cancer deaths every year in the United States. People who smoke more often than usual and face issues in maintaining healthy intimate relationships may develop erection-related problems and can take Cenforce 200.
Why Do People Smoke?
There can be many reasons why people smoke, ranging from nicotine addiction to coping with stress, etc. However, it should be highlighted that smoking is gravely injurious to health, and help is always available if one decides to quit smoking. Some of the common reasons for smoking are as follows.
- Addiction: People who are heavy smokers usually start smoking early in their lives, usually in their teenage years. An ingredient called nicotine which is present in cigarettes is known to have addictive effects. Nicotine helps in increasing adrenaline in the body which gives intense buzz and pleasure to an individual. Consuming nicotine also leads to shrinkage of blood vessels that might result in erection difficulty. Taking pills like Cenforce 200 can significantly help overcome this issue.
- Managing stress: Stress occurs when a person cannot cope with emotional or mental pressure. People smoke to maintain emotional stability and do their daily tasks. Smoking provides a relaxing feeling to a person but in reality, it harms the body by creating a risk for various diseases. People who are stressed and experiencing problems in maintaining healthy physical relationships often take medicine like Cenforce 200 if they are facing erection related difficulties.
- Peer pressure: Young individuals face peer pressure more as compared to matured adults. Kids in school often get in the habit of smoking because of their peer influence who are already smoking. It is advised to educate the kids about the harmful effects of tobacco. Campaigning should be done in schools and colleges to create awareness about the harmful effects of smoking.
- Genetic factor: Though researchers have found some evidence that links smoking to genetic linkages in a family. But environmental factors do also play a significant role in influencing an individual to smoke. Diseases related to erection difficulties can be genetically linked, which might create a need for medicine like Cenforce 200 and viagra.
- Media and parental influence: How the media portrays smoking also has a significant effect on young individuals. Characters in movies are often seen smoking and drinking, which could affect young kids. Parents are advised to keep an eye on what their kids are watching. Children who grow up in a household where parents themselves smoke are at a greater risk of developing a habit of smoking.
What happens to the body when someone smokes?
A cigarette contains various harmful chemicals like acetone, tar, nicotine, and carbon monoxide, which are extremely harmful to a human being. A cigarette is made up of 600 ingredients which together form 7000 toxic chemicals that are consumed. Within 10 seconds of taking the first puff of the cigarette, all the harmful chemicals reach the brain and the other organs.
Smoking affects the central nervous system by a nicotine substance that leads to tightening of the blood vessels and can cause peripheral artery disease. In addition, smoking can lead to chronic non reversible lung conditions like chronic bronchitis and chronic asthma that significantly affect the body's respiratory system.
Smoking around 5 cigarettes a day could put any individual at significantly high risk for cardiovascular diseases like stroke, aortic disease, coronary heart disease and peripheral arterial disease. Smoking also increases blood pressure and leads to weakened arteries and blood clots that can result in not getting an erection.
Smoking also causes various types of cancers of the mouth, throat, larynx and esophagus. In addition, smoking leads to reduced peripheral blood flow in the body, creating some erection-related problems. Such problems can sometimes be dealt with by taking Cenforce 200.
How To Quit Smoking?
Smoking can be hard to quit. Nicotine which is present in cigarettes has addictive properties which make it difficult to quit smoking. People who are addicted to smoking can go for nicotine replacement therapy which helps significantly manage the withdrawal symptoms. Doctors may prescribe some medicines to help with the addiction. Some medicine like Cenforce 200 may also be recommended if erection difficulty also emerges due to excessive smoking. Advising for a healthy diet and good exercise is always crucial to people who have smoke related illnesses. It is advisable to consult a doctor before taking any medication for smoking. Past medical history should be made known as well. If someone takes medicines like Cenforce 200 or viagra it would be prudent to inform the doctor priorly.